- Email to email@example.com for info. CDs are $15/each plus shipping/handling. $1 of each sale goes to support Emmy's House (non-profit sex trade recovery house).
November 2013 Music
- Friday, November 22 (4-7:30pm) at Ghirardelli Square (San Francisco)
- Saturday, November 23 (4-7:30pm) at Ghirardelli Square (San Francisco)
- Monday, November 25 (1-5:00pm) at Ghirardelli Square (San Francisco)
***- Friday, November 29 (6:30pm)
TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY
at Ghirardelli Square (San Francisco).
This is Ghirardelli in all its festive glory!
Ceremony at 5:30pm, music at 6:30pm. More details here.
*Always check back here after 12pm the DAY OF for changes/cancellations.
*Hacienda music location is by "On The Border" restaurant in the food corridor that leads up to the theater entrance.
*For Ghirardelli, street parking is sometimes free or depending on the time, it will at least be cheaper than the garage.
Just click to play the first couple songs for free.
If you'd like to buy digital downloads, you have several fabulous options:
1) Email me (KEVIN@KEVINTOQE.com), say which album(s) you want, and I'll send you the link. Then just CONTRIBUTE with the PayPal button on the rightsidebar ($11 suggested donation). If you're willing to wait for me to email you the link (within 24 hours), I get a much higher percentage of the money this way.
2) Otherwise, if you're feeling jittery and want new music now, go to iTunes.
3) Lastly, my KEVIN TOQE MUSIC facebook page mp3 store also has the songs.
While listening to Kevin's first record, Love Is, you will find great effort was taken to maintain an authentic, live recording feel, forgoing traditional recording click tracks and over-compression. This keep-it-simple style focuses on the quality of lyrics while highlighting the talented musicians who keep your foot tapping.
Another video capture by Brendon Patubo, this time "Keep the Faith", live in Ghirardelli Square (12.4.11).
A couple friends told me they wanted to take some photos for a new internet opportunity for my music. So we made an evening of it in a stranger's field (after asking permission, of course. We're not dumb!).
Brendon Patubo (Vocal Eyes Media) was nice enough to swing by and take some footage from Sunday (12.4.11) in Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco. He caught most of a Christmas song I wrote a few years back. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas :)
And big thanks, Brendon! Thanks for sharing your videography skills! :)
If PayPal is your method of choice, just click the Contribute button below to give. Use your most convenient payment method. Choose "gift" instead of "goods" if you're giving an amount above $20.
Kevin has been a full-time independent artist since April 2009 through album sales and contributions. His music is directly furthered by support from listeners like you.
Kevin Toqe Is...
As a 29-year-old singer-songwriter growing up in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kevin didn't have to look far to find beauty in the surrounding landscape. Kevin developed musically with the help of some talented mentors and hours of practice, and now through the writing and performing landscape, he's developed a medium for communicating Love through song and verse.
Listeners of Kevin's first album, Love Is, will find a noticeable progression into his second, both lyrically and musically. Greater emphasis on rhythm and instrumental layers reflect the sounds of James Taylor and John Mayer along with flavors of Dave Matthews and Josh Garrels. Many of the same musicians lent their talents again for Home Is, helping keep a similar feel as the first album, while the engineering and mixing talents of Mike Burns added that extra polish.
Kevin looks forward to a bright future in California, and no doubt this season will create plenty of experiences to shape his next album and point listeners to where their Home Is.
Kevin would like to thank some of the following musical influences in his life: Dan Vigus (first band teacher), Steve Muller (music pastor), Mike Busbee, Steve Bowman (former Counting Crows drummer), Pastor Roger Thrower, Max Butler (guitarist/worship leader), Derrek Phillips, & James Johnson-Hill.